City 311 – System Overview
The CITY 311 is centered on a live map presenting all of your city’s buildings, landmarks, assets and other supporting structures encased in a powerful app. The system lets the City Hall instantly connects with its residents by enabling a two-way communication when needed to help make the City even more livable.
THE CITY 311 MONITORING AND RESPONSE CONSOLE (MRC)
The Monitoring and Response Console (MRC) receives all of the communication from your residents and responders.
THE MONITORING RESPONSE CENTER (MRC) has these powerful features:
- EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS (Warnings) are created in 1 minute or less to all or a select group of your residents & visitors.
- It manages an unlimited # of Residents Apps; the App set up is less than a minute.
- All of your residents and visitors can be given the Resident App.
- It manages an unlimited number of Responder Apps.
- We can put your live map right into your civic website that presents all of your map data. Or you can share your live map with other for a fee.
- Police/Fire/Medical centres, all transportation hubs can be features
- Waste sites, Garbage cans, parks recreation facilities can be features.
- All with Guidelines, Operating Hours, pictures videos etc
- You can update this map at your leisure all is linked.
- The system is web-based so there is no IT support needed.
- An unlimited # of features can be added to your map with all of the associated data. Users can see all with a tap on their screens. Every feature can be updated.
- You can MASS MESSAGE your Residents or send specific messages to specific groups or to groups in specific areas.
- You can receive REPORTS from your Residents complete:
- Pictures or narrated videos and written comments.
- The report is GPS located and the Time and Sender are attached the REPORT.
- The Reporting Resident can be livestreamed so that additional information is gathered. This livestream can be shared internally amongst Response Consoles.
- The Map is shared by all. New Features can be added or edited daily.
- The Reports and Helps automatically go to the closest OPERATING RESPONSE CENTER.
- System training takes less than 2 hours.
- We can further customize almost anything to your specific needs.
THE CITY 311 RESPONDER APP
The Responder App is a controlled App with access restricted by the system administrator.
The App is actively tracked and responders can be seen by your guests. The App can see “Reports and Helps” on their map for more effective response.
This App is given to City Responders, Management, Maintenance, Operations etc.
The Responder App has these focused feature
- It is actively tracked and the User App can see Responders as well as the Response Center.
- The App is also focused on a map and all Helps are displayed on the App Map.
- The App can also receive Messages and Warnings and can communicate with the Response Center.
- Reports can be submitted.
THE CITY 311 RESIDENT APP
The Resident App is easily downloaded and 90% of the User Profile is optional.
This App is not tracked but when your residents need HELP you can find them and even livestream them. The App uses the phones GPS chip and is “map centric”.
The Resident App has these amazing features:
- The User Profile is 90% voluntary but the more data you add the more someone can assist you when needed.
- Never lose your car again, when you leave your car press: mark my ride.
- Retrace your steps; use our Track Me.
- Use the Map to find a City Features.
- Add a note to your own map, a spatial reminder.
- Receive Messages and Warnings and so much more.
Please Note: The apps will only be able to communicate with your Response Consoles if they are inside of viable cell coverage. Data will be used and of course battery power also.
Response Centers can go on and off line, when off line the Resident App communicates with the next closest ACTIVE Response Center.
You will need to make arrangements or we can respond on your behalf. The System is that smart.